RE: Fwd: Stable Graphs and other sharewa

If you don't need mutual fund data, and don't mind starting with only 2
years of historical data (which comes free), I really like Quotes Plus
(www.quotes-plus.com) and their Windows based charting/scanning program
for $12.95/mo. via the Web.

For mutual fund data, I use Worden's TC2000. It's DOS, their charting
program doesn't work under Windows NT (it does work under Windows 95),
but they have mutual fund data that is back adjusted for dividends
(without this, system testing is impossible). They also have lots of
interesting indexes available - like # of stocks above their 50 day
moving average.

The only other source of dividend adjusted mutual fund data I know of is
from Manhattan Analytics (that's Manhattan Beach, CA, not New York!). But
they only do this for about 1500 funds. BTW, neither source seems able to
back adjust the mutual fund data on the exact day of the dividend - it is
usually adjusted a few days later.

Larry Lewis