Re: Forex trading and political analysis

Hi,,,Richard.
I know B of A is one of the biggest players in interbank Forex.
I had some experience with their third-party info in Reuter's Money3000.
I wonder if the web site at the below address is open to the public.
I tried to get on this site,,,,but my browser kept saying,,,"couldn't establish connection".
If it's not the case,,,,,maybe,,,not correct address???
I remember B of A's info from Reuter was pretty valuable.