Re: Full Moon - what's the consensus?

Cliff,
There's no conclusion in my post.
Regarding full moon effect,,,I just say,,,I witnessed its alledged effect worked twice.
Regading OI,,,I'm not so sure,,,so I posted a question to be answered by experienced traders,,,hopefully some one from Floor.
Maybe it sounded conclusive but,,,that's all because of my poor English.
I hope there's no misunderstanding.