Re: Full Moon - what's the consensus?

I follwed two postings(two months that is)  about full and its effect on the markets.
Both of the times,,,,it worked,,,,I couldn't catch the move thou,,,
Also,,,in Today's SP trade,,, I followed open interest extensively on 5 tick chat.
Whenever Price went down,,,open interest increased and when price headed north,,OI dipped.
If I'm not mistaken,,,,short Open interests accumulated quite much today.
I wanted to ask,,this question,,,if OI increases when price goes down,,,can I take it as short OI??