GEN - PFE indicator

Has anyone done any studies of combining PFE, polarized fractal efficiency
ratios, of different time frames for timing purposes.  Attached are two
charts.  One is a combo of daily and hourly.  The other is of 3 min, 5, 15
min periods.  A convergence of the pfe's seems to mark a trend change.  On
the daily and hourly we now have both in "ovebought" so we need to watch
for a downturn of the hourly.

BobR
Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\PFEmin.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\PHEhr.gif"