No Subject

Hi Guys and Gals

Would one of you be kind enough to email me.  I don't seem to be getting
anything from the RT server and I would appreciate knowing whether that is all
- or am I not getting anything from the US of A.

Hope all you Spoo chaps are enjoying your record highs.  Us T-Bond fellas have
had a hard boring day extracting the few long ticks that were left from the
overnight rise - but the precise .618 Fib retracement from the high seems to
have held, so here cometh a few more ticks up to what will be a double top,
which may or may not hold, against the recalculated R1...

Hope to hear that it is only and RT prob

Bill Eykyn