RE: ADMIN: Never mind

I detected a big bug in "The RealTraders Center for Instant Recovery from
Stupid Trading Mistakes" so for now the site is been taken down temporarily.
Eddie

RealTraders:

A new feature is about to be added to our website. It is called:

The RealTraders Center for Instant Recovery from Stupid Trading Mistakes

Whenever you make stupid trading mistakes you can go this place on the web
and neutralize any counterproductive emotions that might arise from them.
Even if it doesn't work, you may have fun venting your aggressions. This is
the one place were RealTraders can say what they want.

If you preview it, please post real content. Do not post "test" messages.

The site url is:
http://www.realtraders.com/thecure

Have fun!
Eddie Kwong

http://www.RealTraders.com
RealTraders customer service: RealTraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Moderator: John Boggio   Exec. Director: Eddie Kwong
Boggio@xxxxxxxxx         eddiekwong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Editor, Best of RealTraders: Scot Billington
scot.billington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
For digest format send message to:
listproc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Turn on digest, type: set  realtraders  mail  digest
Turn off digest type: set realtraders mail ack