Re: MESA \ Cycles

Paul,

In the first place let's not confuse FFT and Fourier
Analysis.  FFT is just a method and not a theory.

I agree with the idea of "discussion" but it seems such
things are generally just that and NO real evidence to
back up peoples ideas.

I offer mine for people to examine as they will on whatever
data they will and hope that we will get some feedback
and comparisons but so far practically none --

Since I am so closely related to the method I don't feel I can
give an unbiased opinion on the subject.

Clyde

Paul Weston wrote:

> Clyde -
>
> Actually, I think a "discussion" of the relative pro's and con's of FFT vs
> MESA would be of great benefit to anyone who is interested in cycles.
>
> Ehler's software is available on a trial basis.  His web site is
> www.mesasoftware.com.
>
> Ruggerio also has a TS dll.  Don't know if its available for trial or if he
> has a web site.
>
> Regards,
> Paul Weston

> <
>
> Clyde -
>
> Actually, I think a "discussion" of the relative pro's and con's of FFT vs
> MESA would be of great benefit to anyone who is interested in cycles.
>
> Ehler's software is available on a trial basis.  His web site is

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO        (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation              email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
7910 Westglen, Suite 105        Work:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063             Fax:     (713) 783-1092