Re: GEN - dial data & corrupted files

I had some strange things happen but with Dial Data and WOW. (Don't know
who to point the perverbial finger at though)

Wondering if anyone using WOW - researching stocks -  had this same problem?

For example, I downloaded data and when I brought up some charts, initially
everything looked fine, but I'd scroll left towards earlier dates and when
I scrolled right the chart had blank spots.  Does this make sense?

Also, anyone using WOW please feel free to contact me.  I spoke with tech
support and they are in the midst of setting up a usergroup.  Let me know
if you would be interested.

Denise

At 08:44 PM 2/8/98 -0700, Dean Chahley wrote:
>I have read several posts regarding inaccurate data from dial data. I have
>also experienced this!
>Question: some of you mentioned that you downloaded corrupt files this past
>week...
>
>-I have just noticed that my TS 4.0 downloader won't work, dial-data doesn't
>want to connect, & finally my graphs are all out of wack! (not normal...)
>
>Has anyone else experienced this? Any suggestions?
>
>(I want to know if I need to format my drive, or just re-install TS.)
>
>Dean

Denise Beebe Throntveit
President
FOREMOST FUTURES. LTD.