Re: AMD and SuperCharts Error

<< Afraid SC needs more than a Pentium chip to run right. There are numerous
 bugs to be encountered. I have the latest build of SC4 and anytime I attempt
 to add or edit a data Group, the whole program crashes without a message
 leaving some corrupted files in the Group directory. A complete software
 reinstall does not fix the problem. Just the other day, I accessed the open
 workspace dialog and found my 7 workspace names listed without any of the
 dozens of pages I've painstakenly constructed. Fortunately I keep good
 backups. >>

I've had a lot of bugs with SuperCharts 4.0.  Whenever I transfer an ela file
into my program, supercharts deletes all my custom made showmes and
indicators.  Luckly, it does not delete my systems.  But I do have to go
through every chart and put everything back the way it was.  A major pain in
the butt.  Omega said they are aware of the bug but they have not solution for
it.  Great.
Jim