Re: SEMINAR

Good question.  Maybe it could be on the web page (John could perhaps
reference it along with the "unsubcribe info".)

On the usenet newsgroups they post it periodically, but that may not work
as well for an email list -- we all don't want more email to delete.  On
the other hand maybe it would reduce traffic by answering questions that
come up frequently.