Re: GEN - snapshots of DOS charts

At 08:01 PM 2/7/98 -0800, bobrabcd wrote:
>Is there a simple way of taking a snapshot of a chart created with DOS
>software similar to the .gifs with Hypersnap in Windows software?
>
>Thanks,
>BobR

BobR

My Windows 95 allows me to capture text or image to the clipboard.
This assumes you have the DOS screen up within Windows.  This is
just like the common editor functions highlight and copy.
Then leaving the DOS window and after entering the editor (ex.,
Word), Edit Paste to lay the clipboard image down in a new document.

Pete

petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx