Re: GEN: Reuters EOD

I use Reuters EOD. Don't know if it's 'Trend Data Link' or not.

I know of no reason why you can't download twice a day.

I have done it, but it's been awhile.
And these things are subject to change.

But last time I tried it (6 months ago maybe) it was no problem.

Sounds like it's going to be kinda slow though.

Why not just get a Jazz drive (or other comparable) and
copy the files around?

Also without slamming anyone, I check Reuter's agg futures data
 against CSI .... just in case.

Have found their financials stuff to be ok so far.

Hope this helped.
Ray Hodge