Re: GEN - how to fix bad ticks in TS?

Dean, good luck on your fixing dial data problem, it corrupted my files, and
also my
default template.  All had to be deleted and redone, but not with dial data, I
personally
have had enough of their problems. I am using Reuters at present and it seems to
be
fine, it is self-correcting, all futures cost 24.95 per month.
Mike