RE: GEN: Hightower report.

Hi Ray

The phone number in Chicago is 312 786 4450 and I think the price is about
$35.  They also have a web site at www.futures-research.com and you can e-mail
them at hitower9@xxxxxxx

If you have a decent broker, you could get a complimentary copy.  When I was
at Iowa Grain, I used to get a copy for free, but now that I use a discount
boker, I have to pay for it - but it is worth it, especially if you live
outside the USA.

I am posting this to RT as well, for any Newbies

Good trading

Bill Eykyn

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the great post.

How do I get a hold of the Hightower people?

How much is the Guide??

Sounds interesting.

Thank you,
Ray Hodge

Bill Eykyn wrote:

> In my "Ultimate Futures Trading Guide" which I get every year from the
> Hightower people in Chicago, I have all the holidays (USA and Canada) marked
> in them in bold type..     Apart from Presidents Day, I also have Lincoln's
> Birthday on 12th February and and Washington's Birthday, which this year
falls
> on Saturday 21st February - are these public holidays in the USA - with the
> markets closed?
>
> I also have something called Flag Day on 15th June in bold type - is this a
> holiday?
>
> For those, like me, who cannot trade without knowing the USA holidays and
all
> the important announcement days like, PPI, CPI, GDP and of course
Unemployment