Re: FUTR: Data Quality

Try Technical Tools at WWW.TECHTOOL.COM for end of day data.

I have been using them for a number of years. They provide a very wide range of
markets both US and international and provide seperate data files for the different
sessions so that you can choose which ones you want i.e., day, globex, project A etc.
In general the data is cleaner than most.

--
  ,-._|\  Richard
 /  Oz  \