Re: GEN : long term VS short term investment

In a message dated 98-02-05 21:42:29 EST, brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Just how many books have you read? Maybe Arifin can divide that by two and
 get an idea how many times he needs to repeat the process. Of course I'm
 just kidding with you. I think your advise is valid and good for all, even
 professionals. Professionals in sports, business, and many fields find a
 need to get back to basics to improve their “game” plan. If you want to
 play try Monopoly it’s much cheaper.

 Beat Regards,
 Brent

 PS. Do magazines count? >>

             OK, maby I got a little carried away trying to make a point,  but
I think anyone new to trading should read as much as possible before
committing major money.  Yes magazines count but only a TWO year subscription!

                                             Good luck and good trading,
                                                        Ray Raffurty