Subject: TRADING CONTEST (Beep Beep or PRO?)
Date: 02/05/98 05:40pm

                  Starting FEB, 9th is a trading contest BY TRADE COMP
INTERNATIONAL for three months.    For less than the price of one of your
beep beep trades... that has gone a rye! you    can see if your methodology
holds water!!!!!!!!!

Contact: Chris Eudy:AT (800-233-7906)or fax (704-698-1607)

Discretionary Yours,
Robert