Re: FUTR: Spike 35

:Anyone out there have the "Spike-35" book published by Windsor?
:Walt Downs
:CIS Trading

Yes, I have the original system that I purchased a number of years back. As I recall, the concepts are good -- would have to hunt for it to give you more details. I was thinking to program it into TS at some time but just have not gotten around to it. Anyone have the TS code for it? I have a very extensive collection of systems from a few years back but since I prefer to do all trading and system evaluations with the computer now, I don't use most of them.
  Karl   kschr@xxxxxxxxxxx