Re: Books on Execution systems

ChrisPR1@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a book(s) which goes into detail about stock execution
> systems...in particular Island, Arca, SelectNet, Instinet, SOES, BRTD, etc...
> Thanks in advance

Hi Chris,

For Nasdaq Level II goto www.elitetrader.com they have a online course
that will explain the areas you might need.  Note: I've only seen one
sided option about this course.

Another book is the Electronic Day Trading by Marc Friedfertig and
George West.
The book talks 55% about there software the "watcher" and the other 45%
about the areas you mention.  THe cost is about $45.  You may contact
broadway consulting in NYC.

Joe Frabosilio