GEN - TS Resource Error

You are probably sick of seeing this subject, but I thought I would make one last post on it describing what I found just incase someone else has the problem.  In my situation it appears that the Omega News Monitor is at fault when running the online server.  If I disable the News Monitor in the offline server and then reboot the computer to reset the selectors to 7000+,- and then open the wmem.exe so the selectors can be monitored followed by opening the Online Server the selectors are rock stable at 6374.  If TS Charting is then opened, the selector number drops to 5281 and is rock stable +,- a point or two.  If the news monitor is then renabled the selectors start decrementing until the system freezes even if the news monitor is disabled before the freeze.  The freezing is unequivacally related to the Omega News Monitor period.

Am still waiting for Omeg techsupps answer.  Thanks for the internet bringing mankind together.

Thanks for all your worldwide help.

BobR