Futures Top 10 Mechanical Trading Systems

Dear Realtraders,

Apparently there was some confusion in one of my posts re. Dollar Trader.The system evaluated was based upon trading the Dollar Index only and I stll believe that it is not an adequate stand alone system for the reasons I previously mentioned.

However,The more recent "Dollar Trader" which adds the DM and JY appears a lot more enticing.I am further looking into it.

5.Grand Cayman-Cost$1995. A trend following system Trading Sugar,Cotton,Live cattle, Treasuries,Eurodollar ,BP,JY.2/3 of its profits came from the JY.2 of its7 markets lost money. It essentally lost money or at best broke even in 1994. For me average drawdown is too high for the amount of capital at risk relative to rewards.

More to come.

Mechanically yours,
John