SPDT etc.

Hi RT's.

My 2 cents on the subject of John Galsston and his AIM program.  From
what I have gathered in a few weeks,  I believe that he is an honest,
straight guy.    He  is  starting a new venture.     We talk about TS
and other programs that have already been established.  Why not allow a
start up to test the concept, program, etc. in our venue?  I'm for
giving a new kid on the block a chance to test a new idea in our forum.
After all, if the program succeeds (I hope that it does), we will
eventually get wind of it when its users tout it to the rest of us.

I would also like to use this opportunity to thank the folks who offered
me help in translating the S&P Intraday data.  It is nice to know that
someone is willing to help out.

Stu