Fwd: BELIEF SYSTEMS: Astrology or FEAR

In a message dated 1/30/98 5:15:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, asears@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<<
 FEBRUARY INVESTING BY THE STARS 1. DJIA 6500 or 8500? 2. ASTROLOGY 98'
 3. WEB SITE UPGRADES 4
 LETTERS 1. Most portfolios are well prepared for DJIA 8500, but not DJIA
 6500. We believe that will be a costly >>

The above is quoted from the first lines of an Astrolgy Feature....forwared
on another channel.  On the surface it is about "astrology" predicting
the market.

On a second level, it appeals to "ther readers" FEAR....which is the basis
of many a "relgious/philosphical belief systems".

The question then becomes, what place does "belief systems" have in
my trading?  What are they?  Do they help or do they hinder?

BE HAPPY : )

GerryB/jer33:3
eccl 1:9