Re: Concern for Newbies

At 01:19 PM 2/4/98 +1100, ramon barros wrote:
>Hi
>
>One of the problems with a newbie is you don't know
>what you don't know. Experienced traders know
>their strengths and weaknesses and consequently
>know what is required to improve both.
>
>Asking questions is a great way to learn. At the end
>of the day, however, successful traders rely on their
>own judgement. I think little is achieved when experienced
>traders post recommendations without accompanying
>commentaries. What is important in the long run for the
>newbie is the process rather than the specific
>trade.
>
>That's what is great about RT. You have enough experienced
>traders willing to share their processes. Thereafter it's up
>to the newbie to decide what approach suits him and what
>doesn't.
>
>regards
>
>ray
>
>R Barros
>101/25 Market Street
>Sydney NSW 2000
>Australia

Exactly.  Beginners must venture out and make mistakes.  They don't have
to.  But
it seems we all must struggle.  Nevertheless, we don't exist just to make
ourselves
better and admire each other.  What is better than this exchange to save
newbies
some of our earlier mistakes?  Answer their questions.  That's not so much.
 It
may seem to be a pain at times.  But someone else helped us one time.
Pass it
on!

Petena9090
petena9090@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx