Hyperlinks to demo software for investing

I'm putting together a hyperlinked page of WWW sites offering free demo
versions of software useful for financial investing.  This includes DLL
utilities, etc.  It will be posted at my web site: WWW.JURIKRES.COM

If YOU have software ready for free downloading off your site, or know of other
sites that do, please DIRECTLY E-mail to me the address of the web pages making
the offer.

Those who contribute to Omega-List, Realtraders, Sci-App, or ATI will get
preferential placement.

- Mark Jurik
Tools for financial data preprocessing
Jurik Research     http://www.jurikres.com/