Re: GEN: STOCK MARKET

charles meyer wrote:

> Please note that today we have a "Turtle Soup", WR-7 combo on the S&P's.
> Yesterday we had that same setup on the NASDAQ as an alert for today
> if the markets weakened and penetrated the previous high of 1602.51.  That
> did not happen of course as witnessed by today's strong upmove; a very
> bullish event.  Today's level to watch basis the March contract is 992.50
> or
> so for confirmation of a short term correction.  With the NASDAQ now being
> the dominant market the odds favor higher prices over the intermediate
> term,
> (IMHO).  It will take persistent  weakness in the NASDAQ for the overall
> market to experience any serious correction and right now it's just the
> opposite.  Of course everybody has an opinion and this is just mine.
>
> Charles.

Charles,
 According to my cycles, the US Stock Market is due for a short term
high on Feb. 2. Jan. 29 and 30, all the bears get to cover their shorts,
the institutions get to spend their monthly allowances, and drive the
market to new highs. Next week, these same folks get to watch the market
drop and make them all look like fools. So sell Ground Hog Day (2/2) and
buy Mia Farrow's Birthday (2/09).

Cheers,

Norman