Re: Trading Psychology

Gwenn

Sounds to me like Harley is talking about his experiences in developing
a trading plan and the psychology to go with it, not trading an already
developed plan. Your comments are correct in that we should trade a plan
but how do you develop that plan in the first place? Two steps forward
and one step back? Has everyone on this list already mastered developing
a trading plan and conquered their fear and greed? I haven't. I'm glad
Harley is sharing his learning experiences with us. They are helpful.

BTW Harley, thanks for the tip.

John Manasco