Re: CLINTON-Analogy to trading

I have deleted most Clinton posts without even reading them.  The reason
for this was very clear last night, his speech was full of great reforms.
If ( and I said if ) he had sex with these ADULT women, so what.  Is this
something that every other President hasn't done.  Wake up and lets get off
the subject.

Hey anyone putting on any good trades tomorrow?

Rob!!!!!!
> From: TRaffertu <TRaffertu@xxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: CLINTON-Analogy to trading
> Date: Wednesday, January 28, 1998 7:18 PM
>
> In a message dated 98-01-28 10:44:18 EST, gw.gautier@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << If anyone's to blame, then those who elected him are the ones: THEY
WERE