Re: MKT S&P 500 1/28/98

John & Others,
I am for talking about trading and trading tools.
My last  SM  analysis on  30 minute bars pointed
to 468 OEX as a potential top EVEN on the 3
bar smoothing so what did I do.  I bailed out
of my options.  Will look again tomorrow at what
transpires overnight.
Clyde

--
Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO        (Home of SwingMacine)
SYTECH Corporation              email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>