RE: T3 indicator

Hi,

I received the ELA file with a function called GD and an indicator
called T3.  I am using SC4 and wanted to use  T3 in conjunction with
some other functions to try and create/test a system.  I have
successfully gotten the GD function integrated into a system for
testing, but not the T3 indicator.  Here is my question:

Can I use an indicator as part of a new "system" in SC4?  (ie indicator
A crosses above function B)

I tried to create a function called T3 based on the GD function to no
avail. All the T3 function contains is:

	T3(n)=GD(GD(GDn)))

I can't get this working as a function in SC4.  Anybody out there that
can provide a little assistance. Thanks

Mark