Re: What's the deal with Ken Roberts?

Lynne Erickson wrote:

> I am thinking about trading and looking for info to get started.  Two
> questions for any kind hearted enough to answer:
> 1) Has anyone heard about this Ken Roberts' World's Most Powerful
> Money Manual & Course, and is it any good?
> 2) What source of information would you recommend for someone wanting
> to start trading?
> Lynne

 I've been there and done that.  Stay with this list and forget KR.
This is free and has meat.  You will see analysis tech discussed and
systems and programs and books to try and recommendations.  KR is a very
well promoted marketing program but low on substance.  I did not start
learning until I started reading Futures Mag and Stocks and Commodities
mag.

Be patient and do your homework. Someone else can not give you a free
ride.

Nathan