Re: CLINTON

In a message dated 98-01-26 01:28:27 EST, arnoldt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
 I have watched the Clinton attacks thru the years and am getting very
 concerned. It appears that a core group of Republicans were mad that
 they did not win the election.  Since then, any means possible has been
 used to discredit and paralyze the Presidency.

 The public opinion polls show that the majority of the people see this
 and do not like the mean spiritedness and total lack of verification in
 the Republican attacks.

 I believe the near shut down of the government during the budget battle
 a major morally offensive act.  Here was another case of not having the
 votes and trying an underhanded threat to the President to get thier
 way.  In the end, the public is the one who would have been affected.
 The Speaker Gingrich almost lost his head in a coup.

 So what if we got some accusations, rumors and inuendos.  This is
 getting tiring and I wish Clinton would fight back with some fire like
 firing the Special Prosecutor.  The markets obviously do not care
 either.  Does that means that traders are getting wise too?

Perhaps you have forgotten the campaign. Clinton is a man that was able to
change his philosophy every morning over perusal of the latest poll. What the
people wanted  to hear is what he believed in for the day.
 The truth is more like he is a high I.Q. sociopath and compulsive liar. He is
totally bankrupt of his own ideas and therefore was probably  'recruited ' to
preside over our great country at a time when a nationalist was personna non
gratis (or something like that) and left to open the doors of the world for
big business. I will leave for another day the argument over whether this is
right or wrong but what is his hurry??i.e. fast track??
Also I believe that the state of this country is the result of the
continuation of ongoing cycles - not Clinton