Re: CLINTON

<x-html><HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>sid berger wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Hi All,

<P>Does anyone remember what the market did just before and after Nixon
<BR>resigned. Can there be any correlation between the two events in case
the
<BR>present situation really turns the same.

<P>Sid Berger,</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;Sid,&nbsp; I remember quite well. The exact moment that Jerry Ford
took office, the stock market made a significant high, August, 1974, and
then plunged about 20-30% into the Oct. - December 1974 low.<FONT COLOR="#00CC00"></FONT>

<P>Reminiscently,

<P>Norman
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Jan 26 01:10:14 1998