Re: CLINTON

I have watched the Clinton attacks thru the years and am getting very
concerned. It appears that a core group of Republicans were mad that
they did not win the election.  Since then, any means possible has been
used to discredit and paralyze the Presidency.

The public opinion polls show that the majority of the people see this
and do not like the mean spiritedness and total lack of verification in
the Republican attacks.

I believe the near shut down of the government during the budget battle
a major morally offensive act.  Here was another case of not having the
votes and trying an underhanded threat to the President to get thier
way.  In the end, the public is the one who would have been affected.
The Speaker Gingrich almost lost his head in a coup.

So what if we got some accusations, rumors and inuendos.  This is
getting tiring and I wish Clinton would fight back with some fire like
firing the Special Prosecutor.  The markets obviously do not care
either.  Does that means that traders are getting wise too?