Re: Mechanical Systems

In a message dated 98-01-25 09:10:05 EST, yorker@xxxxxxx writes:
I agree with yorker...a lot of these storefront systems are just staring us in
the face..they are just using a five fast stochastic or a derivative of MACD
with a filteror crosscheck...or a moving average balanced with a percent r or
dmi filter..whatever...we should accept the simplicity..put faith in it..our
own computers have the answer...its like at those seminars corporations use to
foster good will and team play..whats the first thing they tell you to
do...just fall backwards and trust your partner to catch you....our computers
with their TS or SC or whatever software can do the same thing..catch
you..just fall forward though...the system on thescreen in FRONT OF YOU is
there...its there....repeat that....

rick
<<