Futures Top 10 Mechanical Trading Systems

Rear RT's,
Many of you have asked for my input re. the Top 10.Here goes:
1. Time Trend lll-An S&P sytem available in 1988 withaverage per year gain of $19,593.Based upon amax. drawdown of$25,073, I believe it will require margin plus that or about $50,000 onthe data as presented to safely trade.A 40% av. return on such ahigh risk market is unacceptable.

2.Culler Currency System-Released in 1989 it trades SF &JY.
Average per year gain  is$7529 and max. drawdown is$16,000 est.The system had   what appears to be a losing year in 1992 and a no win year in 1994 and 1996.Not my idea of a winner.Margin plus drawdown also makes the rate of return unattractive.

These are the top 2.I'll do more if there is interest in the rest of the "Top 10 Trading Systems OF all Time".

Mechanically yours,
John