Re: Real Time Chat Forum

Norm,

I don't think Netscape 3.0 has Java capabilities in it.  You would have to get the
new Netscape 4.04 or MSFT IE (internet explorer).  Each can be downloaded from their
respective sites.  By the way, yes you can do this from Win3.1.  There are other web
browsers that have Java capabilities, but I have not researched this.

John