GEN - Futures Data providers

Hi,

I am relatively new to futures trading.. I use SC4 End of Day. I have
been studying books and other material on the Commodities markets for
about 15 months trying to develop a system to suit my needs.  I have
been using free EOD data off the internet. (Richard Potts site) I
massage it a little to get it into SC4, but it works ok for analysis.

I will start trading on or around the middle of March and I need a
decent data provider. I got an advertisement in the mail for
www.betterdata.com which turned out to be Prophet. They support SC4. I
am only looking for Futures data only right now and Prophet has it for
$16/month. Are they a good provider?  Is this a good price? I could use
some insight into some other providers that directly support SC4.

Thanks in advance......

Mark