stocks:Friday

Hi Guys and Gals,

Several of you have asked me to continue to post my hit list for the
next day so I do so when I get a chance. Three of the four shorts I
posted Tuesday night for Wednesday were extremely profitable. The other
was a break-even. Today (Thursday) was an interesting day to trade
stocks.  All of the four shorts I posted last night for today were
triggerred and were profitable.   One gave you about a fifteen percent
return after the entry point, intraday. Today was clearly a day when the
market, which was oversold in most sectors, continued yesterday's
correction and if you were short you were okay.  But noteworthy is that:

1)  The market showed boko strength in the late afternoon and
2)  For an overall down day, market internals were relatively strong
today..

So for Friday, I am going to be very cautious because we can make a good
case for the bulls and for the bears.  If you still want to open a new
position tomorrow, you can consider the following candidates:

for shorts:  BJS, FFD, IO, MDT, SNY, TEN, TRL.
and for a long:  NU.

I post these reluctantly.  You don't get three good trading days in a
row too often. Don't keep your stops too far away from you tomorrow and
don't fight the direction the market wants to take.  Remember these
signals require price confirmation as I described in yesterday's post.

Best wishes,

James

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard184.vcf"