Re: Tomorrow??

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Tomorrow??
  • From: Patrick Slevin <pslevin@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 05:07:00 -0800 (PST)

The market bottomed when Nixon went down. Gerald Ford was essentially a
nuetral issue. But this situation is different. The market has a mixed
view of Gore and prefers the sitting president, I would think.

Anyway, the nervousness in the market appears to be more focused on
earnings than Clinton.

--PJS