stocks:our S&P

Hi Guys,

Although I play oex options often, and spx options occasionally, they
are options against the cash index and not the futures.  I don't trade
futures.  With less leverage, less risk, and less excitement I do trade
SPY's.  They are the s&p for us stock traders  I  trade them short term
and sometimes often hold them overnight.  At least I don't have to worry
about premium decay.

Today at 11:44 am I felt we had dropped to just under a point of
overhead resistance based on the daily charts and based on what I saw on
the ticker.  At that time I sold boko SPY's @ 97 1/8 to close out a long
position.  I would appreciate hearing from you futures guys as to
whether you think my trade was technically justified at that time and if
you think entering a short position was justified as well (which I did
not do).

Best wishes,

James