stocks:Wednesday

Hi Guys and Gals,

Here are some candidates for a short play providing they trade BELOW
their open and BELOW the prices provided:

HP     29 3/8     Short term overbought.

LIZ    39 7/8                    "

SEI    15 1/8                    "

BEZ    22 3/8                   "(Low volume-watch the spread before you
trade this one.)

Do not play any of these picks at the open.  Wait for them to move in
your direction first.  I would not hold  these shorts overnight unless
they close into weakness.

These are all short term trades; the term is up to your discretion but
for me it ends when I think the move I buy or sell into is running out
of steam.  I generally hold a position for a few hours to a few days.

Best wishes,

James