Advanced GET vs Robert Miner's Dynamic Trader

Nathan, I saw your comments and I was wondering if you (or anyone) has had any
experience with
Robert Miner's Dynamic Trader and can compare features to Advanced GET.  I
would appreciate everyone's opinion, I will be buying one of these two software
packages in the next week or so.

Thanks, jim hill