Subject: Mechanical system
Date: 01/20/98 06:47pm

John, I appreciate your offer to investigate mechanical trading
systems.  I am considering buying Ward Systems NeuroShell Trader
system.  Do you know anything about this system.  The NeuroShell Trader
can be used as a mechanical system or used to develop indicators.
Thanks for any information you can provide.  You can find a lot of
information on the system at Ward System's web page.
http://www.wardsystems.com/
Rodney