Re: Options Utopia or ????

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Options Utopia or ????
  • From: Girish Patel <girish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 10:00:00 -0800 (PST)

I checked the site last night.  It is different from McMillan's -  "Strategies"
vs. "Strategist"

The claims have been posted on the website, including the guarantee.  Would
like to chat with anyone with an experience with this firm.  There is BLESS,
BLISS, Guerilla, etc.  The strategies described, (basically selling out of the
money options) will be profitable if excercised properly.

Girish Patel, M.D.