Re: GEN 5day momemtum

You're right his systems are all based on price patterns, frinstance: day 1
open & close in top 25% of range;  low = 10 day low;  on day 2 buy stop high +
1/8;  risk one point or sell on close.  He's got 10 systems like that that
could easily be programmed into SuperCharts.  Someday soon I'll start working
on it.  But I'll probably add a money flow filter to make it a little
different and a little better.

<<
 << I've read Hit & Run Trading by Jeff Cooper and find his set-ups well
thought
  out and inovative. >>

 Jerry,
 What do you think of his book?  I go the feeling that a lot of his ideas are
price pattern based as opposed to indicator based.  Is this right?  I'd be
interested in trying to code some of his short term systems.  Currently coding
a DeMark sequential 9 count system.
 Jim >>