Your Best Mechanical Trading System

Dear Realtraders,                                                                      About 3 days ago I started a discussion on Mechanical Trading.To date I have received info from only one or two who have been successful with such a method.I know most are using your own personal trading techniques and either are or are becoming "realtraders". I do not have your time or patience to do that.So let me hit this from another angle:                                                          If you have ever seen a mechanical program advertised that has intrigued you, please e-mail me the name and address and phone number.If it is not one I have reviewed,I will investigate it and critique it for you.If I have reviewed it I will give you my thoughts on it.                                                                                Mechanically yours,                                                        John