Re: Aspen Graphics

LP Morgan wrote:

> Unhappy Omegan
>
> Is this an alternative to TS.
>
> It is more expensive.
> Monthly rental fees (annualized) cost about the same as
> the one-time cost of TS.
>
> Comments and comparison ?
>
> Aspen Graphics
> http://www.aspenres.com
>
> Thanks
>
> Peyton Morgan
> Editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.TradersDigest.com

Yes I can comment,  befor I got TS I thought I was smart and got Aspen
Graphics.....It is a DOS type program but it is none comforming to dos.
My computer did not like it and I had to wipe the drive and reinstall
everything except Aspen.

The usability of Aspen is clumsey at best.  TS is windows style and easy
to figure out.....Aspen being dos type requires their one on one instrux
to get started and then reinstrux because you forget the how to.....It
does not have any great analysis programs that warrant the trouble.

In the analysis program department, it boils down to TS and Metastock.
Metastock costs a lot less but TS you can add outside provider programs
that run on TS and there is a lot of TS programs floating around, so you
have a lot of options to work with.  It is costly to start but they give
you payment schedule.  I am very pleased with my decision to get TS.

Nathan