Re: January Stock Options Expiration Date

Equity and index options expire on the third friday
of every month.  1/23/98

===
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Commit yourself to quality from day one...
It's better to do nothing at all than to do something
badly.
--Mark H. McCormack

---Tom Bucklin <b1bbuckster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If anyone's online tonight, does anyone know
offhand when January stock
> options expire this month?  I'm on the road and
unable to get to my trading
> materials.  I believe they expired this past Friday
but I'm not sure.

<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Date: Saturday, January 17, 1998 4:37 PM
> Subject: Re: GEN: Robert Miner's "Dynamic Trading"
Book

> >     Brad,
> >     and RT,
> >
> >     "Dynamic Trading" is at least as comprehensive
> >as the website description promises.
> >     The author addressed trading as it is
approached as a business: trade
> >management,
> >money management, consistent review of the
> >market(s) to be traded.
> >     Robert Miner has some important Elliott Wave
> >views, and general rules of interpreting the trend
> >position of a market; and how the understanding of
> >the probable trend position of a market should help
> >the trader decide when, whether, and in which
> >direction a trade should be contemplated.
> >     He does utilize his Dynamic Trader software
> >program heavily in the presentation of the time and
> >price projection procedures presented in the book.
> >There is something unique about being able to
predict a probable change in
> >trend, and RM shows
> >how he does it.
> >     Additionally, there is an expose on the market
> >action which enhances the probability of entering
> >at the near onset of a change in trend: specific
> >trade set-ups to be on the watch for.  Conversely,
continuation trade
> set-ups
> >to look for, when the trend is in force.
> >     Of all the information presented, the most
> >important is the use of a Stop-Loss, and how
> >it relates to the overall business of the
probabilities
> >speculation.
> >     The book does come with a money back
guarantee, but I will be
> surprised
> >if many copies
> >I met Robert Miner in Chicago at the 10'th Annual
> >Astro-Economic Conference, and found him lively
> >and personable.  (I don't think he uses Astrology
> >in his trading, but those Fibonacci concepts do
> >correlate nicely with the movements of the planets).
> >     RM is an Elliott Wave guy, but there is more
> >in this book, and his trading methodology, than
> >just EW.  I agree with Larry Pesavento, this will
> >be a standard for traders' libraries.
> >My copy is not for sale.
> >
> >     Sincerely,
> >
> >     Rory Lewellen       RL2946@xxxxxxx
> >
> >Anyone have any comments on Robert Miner's
"Dynamic Trading" book? Based
(www.dynamictraders.com), it looks
> >pretty comprehensive.  I've seen some charts using
his software posted
> >here in the past few weeks, so I bet there's at
least a few RTers using
> >his methods.  Thanks.
> >
> >Brad
> >>>
> >Robert Miner is an Elliott Wave guy.  He is also a
winner of the